The Wright Brothers

by Vivian from Arcadia

The Wright Brothers are heroes a lot of people know about. I would like to share about their life, heroic deeds, and my thoughts about them. I am certain you will learn a lot about my heroes.

The Wright Brothers have had a very fun life. When they thought they wanted to fly, they built a glider. They would build one but it crashed. Then they started to build airplanes and began to sell them. After a little while Wilbur died in 1912 because of typhoid fever. Orville had a lonely life after Wilber died. Then after Orville died in 1948.

Wilber and Orville have accomplished a lot of heroic deeds. They built a plane that flew for 59 seconds. Trying so hard, they built the first airplane that can fly into the air 150 feet high, and is lasted more than 10 minutes.

I have some meaningful thoughts about what the Wright Brothers have done. I can’t believe they opened up their own bicycle shop, built gliders, and airplanes. I can’t imagine that they had built a glider and crashed over and over again. One day I want to build one of my own inventions.

As you have read the Wright Brothers had a fun life full of heroic deeds that made me think. They are truly very special heroes.