Wu Zun

by Marlene Jane from Jakarta

Wu Zun or Wu Chun is an actor, one person of Boyband "Fahrenheit", a model, and a gym coach. He is multitalented artist. His real name is Goh Kiat Chun. He was born in rich family in Brunei Darussalam on 10th October 1980. He finished his school in Chung Hwa Senior High School in his country. And, He graduated from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. He started his successful career in entertainment industry in 2005. And know I want to tell you about his success career below.

(http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/crazyvoni/Album%20Cover/Fahrenheit.jpg)

His career began with being a gym coach after he had finished his study. Because of his cute face, he got a new job, and he became a model for Yi Lin Agency and Diva Models in Singapore. Then, he joined Boyband "Fahrenheit". The members of this band are Calvin Chen, Jiro Wang, Wu Zun, and Aaron Yan. Each of the four members represents a season or temperature that corresponds with their different personalities.Calvin Chen represents spring, because he is warm, Jiro Wang represents summer, because he is "hot", Wu Zun represents autumn, because he is cool and lastly, Aaron Yan represents winter, because he is "cold".

Although unstable at first, Fahrenheit first gained minor recognition around late 2005 when their first all-together series, "KO One", was broadcast on television in Taiwan. Because it felt awkward to have only three members in a boyband, Wu Chun joined the group later in late 2005. On December 28, 2005, Fahrenheit officially became a vocal quartet boy band. Because of their popularity and with help of starring in some dramas, Fahrenheit has been the fastest moving boy band and has quickly gained their status as one of the top boy bands of the year in Taiwan. Within a year, they had already debuted in over 30 different magazine covers all over Asia.

One of his dramas is "Hanazakarino Kimitachihe". And, I like this story. This drama is about a girl, Lu Ri Xi (Ella) who falls in love with a high jumper, Zou Yi Quan (Wu Zun) when she saw him in Television. And, she decided to move to Taiwan and study in that boy's school. Unfortunately, the school is only for BOYS. So Rui Xi disguises herself as a boy. And, luckily she has been assigned to be Quan's room mate. And, if you want to know more about the end of this drama, just watch it.

as Nan Feng Jin in Romantic Princess (CTV, 2007)

The another drama of his career is "Romantic Princess". I like this story so much.

The synopsis : Adopted by middle classed parents, Xiao Mai (Angela Zang) has always had a dream to be an heiress. Who knew that one day this dream would come true. Xiao Mai's biological grandfather is the head of a prestigious aristocratic family and after many years of searching, he finally finds his long lost granddaughter. As she starts her life as an heiress, everyday is filled with excitement, however, everything seems a bit different from what she had imagined them to be. I/i>
And when she meets Jin (Wu Zhun), her life becomes a "disaster". Jin always affront Xiao Mai, and she hates Jin. She was so shocked when her grandfather wanted to marry Xiao Mai and Jin. I had already watched it for many times, but I never felt boredom.

Although his family is rich, he never takes money from his father or his uncle. He doesn't want to use his family's money for his own. He wants to fight and try by himself for his occupation. He is very kind and that is the reason why I choose him as my hero. From him, I learn that I must fight and try as much as I can to do all my obligations as a child, as a student, and as a good citizen.