Wulan Kinanti Bekti

by Yunita from Bandung

You're the best sister I have ever had.
You're the best sister I have ever had.

If we talk about heroes, we absolutely think about great persons in the world, such as Napoleon Bonaparte or Mahatma Gandhi. That statement is true, but it will be better if we mean the hero as a great person who has given a lot of influence in our life, especially for the better in changing in ourselves. From that statement, I can conclude that my hero is my sister.

My sister’s name is Wulan Kinanti Bekti. Now, she is studying in UNPAD, Jatinangor. She has chosen Pharmacy department and now she is in her fifth semester. She is going to be a pharmacist. Although it’s not her main dream, she is enjoying and having fun doing it.

I’m very proud of her. She is patient person. She is kind, beautiful and smart. Not only that, she is also good in cooking and obedient to pray. She has never been arrogant with all the good the things she has. She always helps me, through all the problems that have happened in my life.

Wulan is the best sister ever. She never let me fall into the wrong way. Her support always gives me motivation to do better and better. She has brought a big change into my life. I’ve been following her hard working attitude.

Yaph, that’s my sister. The one who has been teaching me about life's struggle and giving me her support all the time. She has always been there for me whenever I need her and I feel so lucky for having the best sister I have ever had.