Yesenia Alonzo

by Andreina from Farmersville

My hero is an extraordinary person because she is always there for me when I need her. I know I can trust her with anything. I can trust her with my secrets.

My hero is my sister. My sister lives with me at my house. My hero made a difference when she told me you can count on me with anything. My sister is like me, we do the same things. She works to give me the things I need.

My sister is very supportive with anything I tell her. She caring, loveable, nice, mean, outgoing, smart, and lazy but I love her the way she is. My sister has 13 tattoos but that doesn't make her a bad person. I look up to her because she finished high school and worked while being in school.

She always helps me when I need her advice about anything. My sister is like my second mom. I can count on her with my problems and secrets .I tell her everything about my love life, my sad and mad times. She is simply amazing in so many way.

She's an extraordinary person because I can always count on her with anything. She's always here when I need her. My sister is my hero and I love her. I don't know what I would do without my hero.