Yaraeli Lizarraga

by Leo from Ontario

Nice (At my house (Me))
Nice (At my house (Me))

Heroes may have superpowers but they still won't be able to take down my hero, my sister. My sister had a very rough time growing up as a little girl. She experienced bullying and the divorce of my parents.

My sister was a really nice person when she was young. For some reason she got hatred from other kids and it was pretty annoying for her. My sister held it in as long as possible until one day she broke into tears, falling down her eyes and dripping down her chin, and she told my mother what was happening and my mom took it into her own hands. My sister was really sad because my parents got a divorce and she had to live the fact of knowing our parents got a divorce. After a while she got used to it because we moved to the United States and everything was better. We moved in my aunt's house. It took my sister 9 months to learn how to speak English.

There are many people that describe their hero as nice or confident, they really don't know why, but I can say my hero's characteristics right off the bat. My hero is really a nice person because she does lots of things to make them happy. She can help anybody with math - anything, you name it. My sister is a very trustworthy person. You can trust her with anything. The last characteristic she is that she is a very curious person and she just does it, she really think about things. The last characteristic of my sister is she's smart. She's been accepted for multiple colleges such as St. Louis.

My sister is a major part of my inspiration. She always encouraged me to do things to be the best. My sister's inspiration came from my mom and so my sister's hero is my mom. She hates being a role model to me because when i was young my mom went to work early and came out late and there was no one to make me food so she made me food and she still does.

My sister is like my second my mom and that's why she's my hero.