Yolanda

by Derrick from Albuquerque

My hero/my mom was born on Sept 16 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. What I admire about her the most is: her confidence, her determination and her helping personality to all people she knows and others too. My mom has accomplished so many things like: taking care of my brother and two sisters and also the help she has provided for our family and others around her. She helps us so much like with: homework, activities, sports and many other things that are an every day thing for my family. She as also achieved many things like: getting her diploma, getting a job and raising me, my brother and my two sisters too.

Some more things that she has done to change lives is: helping us in school. To pass it, like she did when she went to school. Also helping me get through some rough times in my child and teenage life. Also she has helped our family get through: some sicknesses, some surgeries and helped just by lending money to my grandma and others in my family as well. Also has helped us get to where we need to go on vacations or something else we have in mind. She is also helping because she worked she work for A.P.S as an E.A. for the classes.

The things my mom or hero does everyday is help me, my brother and my two sisters when we have homework and after that she takes us to our hobbies like: sports and Spanish dancing that’s what my brother and sisters are in for their spare time. So everyday she helps us with homework, takes us to our hobbies, makes dinner and cleans up with help from us. That to me is a true hero; that’s why I picked my mom as a hero. She does all of those things and still has time for herself during the day. So those are some interesting facts and life skills she does for us and is hero in my eyes.

She gets up in the morning and gets ready while my brother and my two sisters and I are getting ready and then she takes us to our schools and after she goes home and has to do things like go to places with my grandma like: to the grocery store or somewhere else. Then we get home, she starts helping us with our homework then takes us to our hobbies then makes dinner cleans up and then we go to bed. The term hero means to me that, that person has to be: strong, helping and being the best that they could be in every way to all people especially their family. That is what the term hero means to me.