Zach Parise

by Jack from Mission Viejo

"A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be." Wayne Gretzky

I was inspired when I saw Zach Parise score a goal when he played in the 2010 winter Olympics in Vancouver; he was a star player and was scoring lots of goals, and got lots of assists, in the 2010 winter games. He also plays for the Minnesota Wild, he is number 11. He is a great player and I would like to be like him. I would like to be in the same career as him. This career would be interesting because I have always dreamed of playing on a team in the NHL, and playing on the United States National Hockey team.

Zach Parise plays in the NHL, and he graduated from the University of North Dakota. Sports that are related to hockey are field hockey and lacrosse. A related task is like making sure that your equipment is correct and you feel good for the game or the practice. For hockey you need to be trained and good at hockey, but the only education you need is to be smart on the ice. The salary that Zach Parise makes a year is 6 million a year. He has recently been added to the 2014 winter Olympics team. He is number eleven on the Minnesota Wild, he is an assistant captain. He was also on the New Jersey Devils. He was number nine, and he was the captain.

The traits that Zach Parise had when he was a child were that he was dominating the younger leagues when he was not playing the NHL. Zach Parise attended Shattuck's Saint Mary's High school, he played on their team. He then went to the University of North Dakota. Zach Parise was drafted 17th overall in the 2003 NHL draft. He also won a silver medal in the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

Zach Parise helps the community by helping kids be interested in playing the sport of hockey. He is very inspirational and he has been in many magazines. He has been in the magazine, "USA Hockey." He has been in it for being a leader and for being on the USA Olympic team. He also helps the company Easton sell equipment by doing commercials for them, and having them copy his curve in his stick and sell it on the stock that they sell to kids and adults in various areas.

When I am in high school, I plan to graduate high school and I really don't want to join any clubs or internships, I plan to have leaders that are better, or know more about the given skill set. When I go to college I plan to attend Boston University and graduate with a bachelor's degree in law. If I make the NHL I would play there, but if I don't I would like to be lawyer. My lifetime goal is to be in the NHL and playing on the New York Rangers, or if not I would like to become a lawyer, because I like to help people in lawful situations.

NHL.com - Stats and personal information.