Zul Verjee

by Chase from Calgary

Zul Verjee web (I made it using Inspiration (I did))

Chase Verjee My hero is none other than my dad. My dad can do anything you can name like, basketball he loves basketball, football he loves football, steak he loves steak. My dad's real name is Zul Verjee and he was born in Der Salam, Africa and he is a lawyer and he owns a company called Verjee and Associates. I chose my dad as my hero because he taught me to play so many sports that I love such as the ones that I have listed. And he buys me more stuff than I need but I'm not going to argue. Plus he's my dad and who wouldn't look up to their dad.

Zul Verjee (i made it (i did))
Zul Verjee (i made it (i did))

Right now he is 43 and is part time my football coach with the Cochrane Lions and next year he might be the head coach for the Atom League. He has a wife named June and four kids named Chase, Trae, Jett, and Cash (Chase is the handsome one) he's about 5.7 and has short hair that's a colour I can't describe. He went to school in Ontario and soon went to Queen's University and became a lawyer where he started small in a firm but with lots of hard work he became the founder of Verjee and Associates.

My dad has accomplished a lot of things such as: the Queen's Council which is for the most trials won in court, running races (long distance and short) and he's accomplished a lot of golf awards, and at 17 years of age he did insurance and politic stuff, appears often in the court of appeal. The cases that my dad has done are like: liberty claims, commercial disputes, injury claims, fire losses, construction losses, and 44 insurance. He had two degrees that I do not know of. I know that he is very smart with math.

So those are all the reasons I chose my dad for My Hero Project and the fact that he is my dad.

Verjee Law - Zul Verjee and his team of workers for his company.
Verjee Law - Zul vejee and his employs description.
Canadian Law List - the law list with his name.