Zinedine Zidane

by Dio from SMAN 5 Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I am Dio from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. I have my special hero. He is the best football player in the world. His name is Zinedine Zidane, who played for France's International Team. He's also know by his nickname, Zizou. His position is attacking-middle fielder (AMF), which is suitable with his skill to dribble the ball fast, kick the ball with power and accuracy, and to assist other players.

Zidane started his football career in his birth place, Olympique de Marseille for the Junior Team when he was 14 years old. He joined the professional team, AS Cannes for four years from 1988 to 1992, and then he moved to Girondins Bordeaux from 1992 to 1996. Zidane has had endorsements with many companies. These sponsorship deals earned him €8.6 million on top of his €6.4 million Real Madrid salary in his final season, making him the sixth-highest paid footballer.

I choose Zidane as my hero because I like his performance very much. Besides being a smart football player, he is also good looking. Bravo, Zinedine Zidane ….. you are the best of all.

Zidane - The official website