Zack

by Bethany from La Crescenta

This is my hero! (I created it!!!)
This is my hero! (I created it!!!)

Most people in the world have a hero. They could be famous or not famous but they all make a difference to the person who believes in them to do the right thing. My hero is not famous but makes a difference in my life!! That hero is my brother, Zack!

One of the reasons, out of many more, is that Zack helps me. He helps me in different ways. Some days if I am struggling on home work, he will help me even though he hates home work, himself. That is super nice. He also helps me get over a fight with friends. It’s good to have a brother who doesn’t just laugh.

Another reason why Zack is my hero is because he is a good role model. It is hard for smaller siblings to get through life when they have older siblings who do bad things. My brother never does bad things so I can look up to him as a positive role model. I will always look up to him…and FORTUNATELY I can look up to him.

The last reason why Zack is my hero is because he looks out for me. If someone is being a jerk he will kindly tell them to stop! That is something that I am glad he does. If people are being dumb and mean, he will tell them to like get away and stop. I am glad that I have a brother who I can look up to for many different things!

Zack is my hero and he always will be. Whenever I need him, he is there for me. I love him and I always will. Hero’s can be moms, dads, brothers, sisters, celebrities, grandparents, etc. Mine…is my brother!