Zinedine Yazid Zidane

by Luis from Tampico, Mexico

"The Future is yours"

For me a hero is a special person who influences your life. My name is Luis, I am 14 year old and I study in the Columbia school at 8 C. My hero is Zinedine Yazid Zidane, he was born June 23, 1972 in Marselle, France. He is a very famous soccer player nicknamed Zizou and well-known for playing in the Real Madrid, Juventus and France. Zidane is often considered the greatest player in the world. His perfect balance makes everyone respect him.

Zizou started his career at 16 years old, playing at the Bordeaux. He has been elected the best FIFA player of the world in 1998, 2000 and 2003. He is remembered for playing in the Galacticos of the Real Madrid with teammates Raul, Beckham, Casillas and Guti and all those famous stars. Another nickname to him is Harry Potter because of his magic when he touches the ball. He played many games at the selection of France and was the captain of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinedine_Zidane - my hero celebrates his career