Amelia Earhart , A female Hero!

Amelia Earhart

by AMANDA NODAL from TAMPA, Florida in United States

"The woman who can create her own job is the woman who will win fame and fortune." 

Amelia Earhart is my hero. She did what no other woman had done ever before. She became the first woman aviator that fly across the Atlantic Ocean by herself. She made it easier for other woman to go out and do things that only men had done. Amelia Earhart set many world records. She is my amazing hero.

Amelia Earhart never gave up, no matter what was in her way. She drove a truck to buy her own flight equipment. For her spare time she worked as a magazine editor. She did a lot of work and she also completed her dream. In addition to being the first woman to fly solo flights as well as for speed and distance. During World War I  Amelia became a nurse aid in Toronto, Canada, to tend to wounded soldiers.

Amelia took a dream that seemed impossible and made it a reality. Her work was incredible. The world will  always remember her courage, vision, and achievements in both aviation and for women. Women must try to do things as men have tried. This is why she is My Hero.