Benjamin Franklin

by Francisco from Longmont, Colorado

Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin was born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1706. When he was young, he loved to swim and read. He also had 16 brothers and sisters. As he grew up, he wrote for the newspaper. Also, he sailed to London in 1724. In 1730, he married Deborah. Benjamin was an inventor of many things. He was brave and had courage and determination. This is why he is my hero.

Benjamin Franklin was brave because he wanted to help keep the United States from war. He never gave up on his country. It was brave when he invented his inventions. One thing he invented was a light bulb. That is brave because whenever anyone tried to stop him, he never gave up on his inventions.

Benjamin Franklin also had courage. He left his job and started his own printing job. As time went by, his printing job became more and more popular.

He also had determination because he didn’t give up on the wars. He never gave up on his country. Also he didn't give up on his inventions because he wanted to help his country and make the people's lives easier. He died in April of 1790.

In conclusion, Benjamin Franklin is a hero because he helped his country. He also helped a lot of people with his inventions.

More about - Benjamin Franklin