BTS

by Ira Kolisnichenko from Kyiv in Ukraine

129583BtsBtsThe people I admire the most are BTS ( Korean pop group).
I admire them all for being so productive. They are smart and know well what to say in public and what not ... All of them is people who make me feel happy.

All of BTS gave up on a lot to become one of the most successful groups ever.. They still deserve even more and more success.

129584RMThe leader of BTSIndividually I admire Kim Namjoon for being so kind and smart.
 ..he is really a genius in every aspect in life. .namjoon is a very good rapper and a genius who is good in almost everything (philosophy,literature,music,languages,logical thinking etc.). I think he is very handsome. He has a leader personality as well.  
Although he can get hurt easy, he never shows it; because he knows if we see him upset then we will become upset. He has to be strong for his fans and for his family, his members. I respect him. I'm just a fan of this fabulous group.