Bugan Iulian

by Andrei Falca from Floresti in Moldova

Everybody has a hero. A hero is a person who always saves you from the hardest situation. He will never leave you in a difficult time or when you have depression. We can also say that our friend is our hero.

My hero is my best friend. Hi is 16 and he is a funny boy. I admire him because he helps me with everything I need, he is very supportive and he knows how to talk to people. My friend has knowledge in teen’s psychology and he seems to be very good at that. He is a singer and a song-writer and I love his voice, even if he says he is very bad at singing. He seems to be very confident in any kind of situation and he analyzes everything before he makes a decision. But most of all I like his style and his aesthetic. When he was younger, people used to say bad things about his way of styling clothes, but after some time, everybody started to wear what he wears, and that is awful. He used to be a volunteer, but he understood that all other volunteers from his town were doing that only because of others' attention and he quit interacting wiles that group of people. To conclude, I can say that my friend is rare person with a sweet heart and a good sense of humor. Our friendship will never end. I admire my young hero.