Cherry, My Dog

by Niken from SMU Negeri 2 Bandung

Dogs are a human's best friend!

Cherry, my dog, is really cute and funny. It never does bad things like bite someone or make me scared. It is a gift from my friends and brother. I have had it since three days after it was born. Cherry always makes me smile and laugh.

Sometimes I'm angry, but Cherry never gets angry with me. When my mother and father go out and leave me alone, Cherry stays with me until I fall asleep. My dog is always with me, watching TV and playing computer together, and sometimes I eat and sleep beside it. If I feel scared and sad, Cherry can erase all my sadness and take away all of my fears. I thank God because HE sent me a lot of happiness when I got Cherry.

When Cherry was a puppy, I usually played with it. I played doctor, catch the ball, and other games. It always follows me when I go to the store or play with my neighbor. Now it's bigger, but it never bites anyone. Cherry is a very nice dog. It always barks when someone opens my house gate. I always send it for vaccinations every year.

Finally, I would say that Cherry is one of the best friends I have ever had. My dog is so loyal and always obeys my rules. So, I suggest you must have a dog like Cherry.