Cherry

by Niken from SMUN 2 Bandung

Dog is a human's best friend!!!!!!

Cherry is my dog, it so cute and funny. My friends and my elder brother gave it to me when I was a kid. It never does bad things, such as bite someone or make someone scared. It always cheers me - it's funny. I can never find another friend like Cherry.

When my mother and father leave me alone, it stay with me. It follows me to whereever I go, to my neighboor or when I go to the store. It is always beside me. If I feel sad or scared, it can erase all my sadness and fight all of my fears. I always share what I eat with it. It is with me when I am watching television or playing on the computer alone. Sometimes I sleep and eat together with Cherry. I play with it almost every day. When it was a puppy, I play doctor, and catching the ball. I feel so happy everyday.

Although sometimes I am angry with it, it is never angry with me. It is always loyal and obeys all my rules. It does what I say. It always make me feel happy. I think, without it my life will be empty. It always make me laugh and smiles. Finally, I say that Cherry is one of my best friend I ever had. So guys, I suggest you must have a dog, it is loyal and truly the best friend you can have.