User Reviews:
larry | 7/2/2009 1:15 AM
he was trully an inspiration and yah we shall miss him
lynn | 12/30/2007 3:34 AM
I really like the stories about Reeve.I admire him so much for what he did!I really miss him!

xxx from a great fan
Morgan | 8/21/2007 7:04 PM
christopher was a great man and an inspiration to many. and we must admit he did look good in those tights. the world was sad to lose him.
trent | 2/27/2007 10:37 PM
he wuz a very good man . we loved him in super man and let him be with his wife in heaven.RIP man we love you
Jamie | 7/14/2006 4:31 AM
He has defined, time and time again what a super hero is, does and will be remembered for.  We should all take a moment to imagine what his life was like and cherish our ABILITIES so that his death and struggle keeps it's meaning--long after he's gone from this world to the next.  He, more than possibly any other human being had an idea what it felt like to fly.  I bet he's soaring now!!!!
sara | 5/2/2006 11:58 PM
he was a great man
Benjamin Jamzen | 6/7/2005 12:58 AM
I think that Christopher Reeve was a great man who was fighting almost all of his life! I think there will be no greater person as superman as he was! I do not think that it was fair that he had to die! what if he did not! i think he would have done a lot of excellent things in this world.
erick david vargas perez | 10/12/2004 3:58 AM
me parecio que christopher reeve fue un buen Super man

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews