Cole Sprouse

by Leonor Marques and Carolina Nascimento from Lisbon in Portugal

Cole Sprouse is an American actor and photographer. He is the twin brother of Dylan Sprouse. Cole was born in Arezzo, Italy. Four months after his birth, the family moved back to their parents' (Mathew Sprouse and Melanie Wright) native Long Beach, California. One of his first acting jobs was on the set of the long-running sitcom "Friends" as Ben Geller, and two of his greatest achievements is the Riverdale series as Jughead Jones and "The Life Suite Life of Zack & Cody" as Cody Martin.

Cole is someone who battled depression for many years and overcome it through photography, so he gained skills to manage his illness. Lili Pauline Reinhart is his girlfriend and she also has depression. Cole has helped her to overcome it and this is the reason why, among many others, he is my Hero.