Dolphin

by Pan from Singapore

whales are its distant cousins. They travel in dozens and dozens, eating fish, surfing waves, it's the good life for the fishes. the dolphins even catch the fishes to give to the persons.

it's as playful a creature as lives in the sea. it can somersault, leap do-spectcular dives, and it's quite foud of people, it has even saved lives! I think that some dolphins are clever than the persons, but they are so little. so they cannot like people that make the world master. they just live in the sea and eats the fishes. may be they like they own live more than the person's lives

its colour's qink or gray. people very comfortable to this colour. it always bring alots of fishes togive to the fishmen. so the fishman like the dolphins very much.

it can playful as a childrten. they always smile. they jumps so high. don't be wary of it. it's quite as friendly as some in the sea. it 's fast and it's gently.

anyway the dolphins just likes a helper. theyalways help the persons do something that they an do. i think that the dolphins are heros.

this is form a dolphins story.