Erica Martinez

by Ashley from Saginaw

Erica Martinez is a 26-year old photagraher. She successfully graduated form Northside High School and went to A&M college. She was born Aprill 11th in Puerto Rico and was raised in Fort Worth Texas. She is happily married to her high school sweetheart Pierre Martinez, and have 2 kids. She is very happy in her carrer and is enjoying each day of life as it comes.

Erica is my role model and hero. She has taught me so many things like helping me go to church and getting saved. Everything I know, I learned from her. We stay up all night just talking. I tell her all my problems and she listens and helps me through them. She has been there for me through my good times and bad times. We laugh so hard we cry. She is a good friend to have and I thank the Lord up above for her.

Erica is like a sister I never had. She doesn't hesitate to call me just to say hello. She's always there to hear me out when I need to get things off my chest and she's there when I need a shoulder to cry on. She is like a sister I never had.

To sum up my essay, the way I can use Erica's qualitys,is to be a great friend. I can be the sister somebody never had. I can lend a shoulder when that person needs one to cry on. I can be a friend that stays up late to hear what they need to get off their chest when they have had a bad day. I can be that person that brightens up their day. But most of all I can be that person who can bring them to Jesus and have them walk with Jesus too.

Erica has been a great influence to me and I admire her very much.I love her.