Emily Standing

by Domenic Rahal from Cornwall, Ontario in Canada

My hero

Introduction: Emily is one of my good friends because she is kind, caring and respectful. The reason I picked her as my hero is because those qualities are something I like and also I respect her.

What she wants to do in the future: Emily wants to go to Ottawa U and wants to study to work in youth services. She wants to study in this field because she likes being with people and talking with them. I asked her how she was gonna start preparing for this and she answered: ”I'm gonna start working hard and studying for when university comes I'll be ready”.

More about the things she likes: Her favourite color is pink. Her favourite season is fall because she likes watching the leaves fall from the trees and all the pretty colors, her favourite music is rap and the place she wants to visit the most is Hawai. Her interests make her a good person because they are all good things.

Difficult moment: A difficult moment that Emily went through is that she lost her dad and she was not allowed to talk to him anymore so she hasn't seen him in a long time because they have been separated.

Conclusion: Emily is my hero because she is a great person and she is always in a good mood considering what happened when she was young.