Nickole Evans

by Ethan Stone

Nickole Evans is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She's shown me so many things about life that I don't even know where to begin describing her!

One of the reasons why Nickole is my Angel Hero is because of her undying devotion to other people. I have noticed that no matter what, she always cares for others more than she does for herself. Always involved in youth volunteer activities, Nickole is motivated for social change. Her strongest issue is promoting peace.

By meeting Nickole, I've come to realize a lot of things about life and how it should be lived. Knowing that there is someone like her who is working towards a better world helps me to promote change as well. Nickole has inspired me to follow her example, and try to help others to make our world a safer and more peaceful planet.

Nickole is my personal Angel; she has changed my life in more ways than I can count. I hope that others may see her example and be affected as I have, so that someday everyone will realize the dream of peace in our world.

Among many other awards and recognitions, Nickole was a recipient of the 1999 Global Youth Peace and Tolerance Award, an international medal for outstanding efforts of youth towards peace.