Franklin Graham

by Jane,Master's Academy,Calgary, Alberta, Canada

 A hero lives like Jesus would live.  A hero puts God first in his life.  A hero tells unbelievers about God.  A hero is someone who doesn’t know you but still cares for you  A hero is someone who works hard to use a special skill to help others.

My hero report is on Franklin Graham He is a Spiritual hero to me.

Franklin Graham has actually just began his journey. He is walking in his father Billy Graham’s footsteps. He preaches to unbelievers worldwide He shares love and mercy of Jesus. He actually just finished a crusade in Calgary with many Christian artists. He also leads up the cause called “Samaritans Purse.” This is an organization that gives shoeboxes full of goodies to less fortunate countries

Franklin lives like Jesus because he never ever stops sharing the love of Jesus. He also never gives up.Franklin Graham is always thanking and praying to God. He puts God first and then other priorities.He talks to unbelievers about God. Franklin has lead thousands of people to Lord. Franklin doesn’t know all the people he prayers with, but he cares about you because he shares the love of God with you.I think Franklin Graham uses his gift to preach non stop because he uses his gift as a job.

Franklin Graham seems like a really nice person to get to know. He is been a really great role model to many people

The Samartian's Purse - Franklin Graham's organization