Gillian Anderson

by Elice from Clearwater

How can I even begin to sum up in words what Gillian means to me and how she's changed my life? There's just something so amazing and so special about her that I can't ever fully express how important she is to me.

She's the most phenomenally talented actress in the world... she can convey so much just through her eyes without speaking a word. I admire the way she's so honest and real and strong and she stands up for what she believes in. She's so involved with charity, and I love that she *is* that way not to look good or to gain recognition, but because to her "it's the only reason to be a celebrity." I love the way she's so down to earth and thinks of herself as just a normal person, when in reality she is so far from normal... she's an angel :) I love her for bringing my best friend Rachel and I together, and I love her for staying in our lives and making us the happiest girls in the world. I'm in awe of how she goes out of her way to make her fans feel important and she's so incredibly kind and open to everyone. And there's just something about the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she looks into your eyes as if you're the most important person in the world when she's talking to you. Everything about her is just incredible. I have such an immense respect for her and how non-judgemental and accepting she is, and how she reaches out and makes dreams come true. She's so warm and caring and genuine and funny, and her laugh can brighten up the darkest of days. The strength and courage she has given me have kept me going when things got tough and I know I can turn to her when I need the motivation to keep striving and pushing onward toward my goals and never giving up. She inspires me, encourages me to reach for my dreams, keeps me grounded and focused and gives my life hope and direction.

She's changed my entire world and I love her with all my heart :) Because of her I can believe in myself and she's taught me the value of perseverance, acceptance of myself and others, and that anything is truly possible when you set your mind to it.

Rachel and Elice's Gillian Anderson Site - The ongoing saga of two incredibly lucky girls' experiences with the amazingly talented, giving and beautiful Gillian Anderson.
GAWS - Gillian's Official Site

Elice from Clearwater