Friends

by Ghina from Bandung

My name’s Ghina. I have best friends who always exist when I need them. We have known each other since we’re still in junior high school. Even though we often fight, we are never mad each other for a long time. Our personalities are definitely different but we respect the differences. When one of us has a problem, we always try to be a good listeners and supporters. We always cry or laugh together.

I’ll introduce my best friends to you one by one. Let’s see to the picture. We start from the left, her name’s Putri, and she’s spoiled but very cheerful. Then it’s me, and beside me is Sinta, she’s pretty and smart. Next it's Annes, she’s chubby and confident, she’s really likes everything about photography. Next it’s Rieke but usually we called her ‘Mbe’ because formerly her hair is curly, she’s boyish. And the last is Udith, she’s the youngest from us but sometimes she can be very grown-up.

Although now we’re in difference schools, (I’m eleventh grade in Five Senior High School and take science program) we always hangout and spend time together. I thought I was very lucky to have best friends like them. I hope our friendship is eternal even though death separated. I love you, all my friends!