Lil Crazed

by Kevin (iNONLY) from Newark, CA

"Don't follow your dreams, lead them."
Lil Crazed (K.i.D.)
Lil Crazed (K.i.D.)

Alex Edward Ou, better known as Lil Crazed, is an American-Cambodian rapper born and raised in Rochester, Minnesota. He started writing at the age of 14, inspired by poetry that he wrote when he was in junior high.

He also wrote a poem dedicated to the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack. The poem was featured on the Good Morning America show, in a local newspaper, on a local radio station, and was recited in multiple schools around his hometown.

Lil Crazed had found a passion for poetry and rhythm which has expressed itself in music. I also have a passion for rhythm and poetry. I have written some poems that speak my feelings and I'm planning to make those poems into a song. Lil Crazed inspired me to do what I love to do (music) through his poetry, and keep on doing it through all the negatives that surround me. Through his videos, I have learned that anyone can be what he wants to be as long as he puts his mind into it. I really felt one of his poetry entitled "My Life Is Like A Mixtape". Check it out.

It is very amazing how Lil Crazed can handle being a dad while working a full-time job and still pursue his rapping career.