Mom

by Layla from Arad, Bahrain

The Great Things Mom Taught Me!
The Great Things Mom Taught Me!

I think to choose someone as a hero means they have certain qualities such as great achievements in his life. I have chosen my mother as a hero because she has affected many areas in my life and she is the reason for being here today.

My mom is The most attractive person in my life. She is kind, funny and smart. She always takes care of me. Some people think that a hero must be a famous person but in my case my hero is the most important member of my family who is my mom. I wish every girl has a mother like mine.

My mother's name is Fatima. She is nice and Popular. She has got dark brown eyes with black hair. Her length is 1.56 meters. She likes eating dried fruits, chocolate and all kinds of fish. She is always active and looking good.

She has done many things in my life such as educating me well since I was a kid. She has raised me on the Correct way. She always saves me from embarrassing myself. She always protects me from the risks like telling me not to talk to strangers.

Anyway, she will live in my heart forever. And I hope that I could keep my love and my obedience to her for eternity.