Walt Disney

by Chris from Lincoln

Walt Disney,ChrisDB (I made it in art class.)

Imagine a world without Walt Disney. Walt Disney was born in Chicago on Dec. 5 1901. He has 3 bros, and 1 sis. His family moved to Missouri after his birth. He delivered newspapers for money. He really enjoyed doing art lessons. Walt loved his mother, but especially his father. Walt’s family invited poor people to his house.

Walt Disney made great moves for everyone to enjoy. Walt Disney had success, including Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatians, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle book, Little Mermaid, Dumbo, Bambi, Pinocchio, and Fantasia. He an amazing 22 academy awards! He is an American Film Producer, director, Screen Writer, Voice Actor, Animator, Entrepreneur, Visionary, and Philanthropist.

Walt Disney made a park for everyone to enjoy. He made a lot of movies for everyone to watch. His company has Disney cartoons.

Most importantly, he made Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto the Dog.