Tony Hawk

by chris from yulee

Tony Hawk was just the same as any other child, he grew up in a little town and had done silly things his intire life. The main thing he did was skateboard even though it wasn't the style in his day. Growing up for him was the same for most people but he was a hyper person you could'nt keep him still. He was a very smart child and was even nearly jumped a grade .

Most of Tony's childhood was spent being a spaz and trying to complete goals he never could. Around the fifth grade Tony was invited to go to a skate park called Oasis, this was his first time ever going there and it was a big change from the ramp his dad had built him. From there on he was stuck on skating, and thats all he wanted to do so he kept working at it.

Soon Tony was doing the tricks he had dreamed of doing one day, the problem was that his brother was his only ride to the skate park and soon he became too busy at work to take him to Oasis.

Throughout Tony's life he has broken many bones & teeth but he thinks the most risky stunt he has ever done was putting on rental equipment. Throughout his time he has done many things but he was the first ever to nail a 900 spin and land it.