Allen Iverson

by Camron from Omaha, Nebraska

NOT A GAME NOT A GAME BUT YOU TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE

Allen Iverson is my hero. Allen Iverson aka AI was born in Virginia on June 7, 1975. At about the age of 18 Allen Iverson got arrested for doing a crime in high school.

He eventually turned his life around and was pretty good. So, eventually, Allen Iverson was drafted in the class of '96 to the NBA. He was number 1 overall for the Philadelphia 76ers. He won MVP most valuable player of the year in 2001. Later on in his career in 2007 he wanted out of Philadelphia so the coach tried to do that and it was a success. Allen Iverson got traded to the Denver Nuggets.

About a week before that, the Nuggets got into a brawl with players from the New York Knicks. Carmelo Anthony and J.R. smith and others got suspended so they thought bringing in Allen Iverson would be good. He’s still one of the best basketball players in the league. He is very famous. Most kids know him. All together Allen Iverson has had 26 injuries but he manages to come back and still be one of best players in the NBA right now.