James "Buster" Douglas

by Florentin Lesage from Annoeullin in France

124508James "Buster" DouglasThe Cyber Boxing Zone-James "Buster" Douglas is a heavy weight afro-American boxer. He was born 7 April 1960 in Columbus. He played his first pro-fight in 1981. After 23 victories 3 defeats and one draw he had chance to participated at the world championship but in in 1990 he fought against the best, the monster, the giant ... : MIKE TYSON he was unbeaten since 1987. During  the "super-fight" James showed at Mike which was not a beginner but with his skills Tyson dominated the fight. Despite it James  stood up and at the tenth round he put Mike Tyson K-O with one uppercut and two directs : Mike Tyson lost his gum shield.

-I think he is a hero because three days before the "super fight" his mother was very very very sick and James said to his mother "I promise you, I will beat Mike Tyson!"
and he won the super fight against Mike Tyson. To me he is a hero because when I'm in blue I think of him and his story gives me strength and motivation .