Jamie Vardy

by Turcan Vasile from Cuizauca in Moldova

117993Jamie Vardy with Premier League TrophyJamie Vardy with Premier League TrophyOur life is too hard and we have a lot of problems during our existence. So, we must have a lot of goals which will transform us into hardworking and important people for our society. But for this reason we should have a person who inspires us in all our activities.

For me this man is Jamie Vardy. Now he is a very famous footballer, striker of football club ”Leicester City” from England. I believe that he is an example for me because five years ago Jamie Vardy played in  one of the worst England league, but he demonstrated that he is a talented player and in  five years he obtained a nice contract with club from Premier League, one of the best Leagues in the world with amazing players and big salaries. Five years ago he worked at a small factory and hasn’t a big role for our society, but in season 15/16 his club obtained first place in Premier League and he was top scorer.

Jamie Vardy has a lot of awards both team and individual. He won with Leicester City Premier League 2015-16 and Football League Championship 2013-14. Also he was Premier League Player of the Season 2015-16 and beat a lot of records: Most consecutive Leicester City league matches scored in: 11 (29 August 2015 – 28 November 2015) and Most consecutive Premier League matches scored in: 11 (29 August 2015 – 28 November 2015)

Nowadays the most important value for people is money but I want to change this idea and the example of Jamie Vardy is a good example for me. I also think that this footballer is an important example for other people because they can understand that money doesn’t decide all in our world and that talent is also very Important. This football player teaches me that it isn’t very important from what social category you are because people don’t like you for your money or social status, but for your wish to make society better.

Finally, I know that people think that they are in unimportant parts of this world but it depends on us how we see ourselves. If we see us as such people without values, we will be people without values, but if  we think that we are stars, we will be stars, the best stars in the world……