Angelina Jolie

by Diana from Arvada

Maddox and Angelina
Maddox and Angelina

Angelina Jolie is a hero to many. She is very inspirational in her acting and over all career. She is a very genuine person and takes lots of care for many people. Angelina is a fantastic actress with a lot of determination for caring for children in Africa. Angelina Jolie has a very big heart, one of the biggest in the world.

Like I said, Angelina is an actress. She is very famous in Hollywood. She is known to be bad sometimes, by the media rumors and tabloids in magazines. What people do not know is that she has two adopted children. Maddox from Cambodia, and Zahara from Ethiopia. She is considered a hero because she gave those children a good home. She also donates thousands of dollars to Africa and Korea to support their schools and home-towns.

Angelina has a home in Cambodia, Los Angeles, and England. Magazines say she is in L.A. for a couple of months, then going back to her favorite home in England. Brad Pitt is currently living with his love, Angelina, and he is planning on spending time with her in England for a while. Mainly he is going to stay in the United States for career puposes.

Right now, Angelina is just taking it easy and relaxing in her L.A. home taking care of her newborn, and her adopted children. By her side and her support is Brad Pitt. They belong together and are very much in love. Angelina does not think she is going to have any more pregnancies. She just wants to focus on her children and her career.

I admire Angelina Jolie for her strength and optimism. She is very loyal to her dedicated work. She does not give up when she is helping children, or donating. I admire that a lot because it shows that women can be just as strong as men can. She is very important to me because she stands out from everyone else, and she has a kind heart. I love the fact that she admires little children and loves to help children in different countries. I would like to have her strength and optimism someday.

Angelina's adoption background - Information about Angelina's adopted children and other facts