Justin Randall Timberlake

by Chae from United States

119868Justin TimberlakeLance Cpl. Emmanuel Ramos [Public domain], via Wikimedia CommonsTo me, a hero is someone who never gives up when something gets tough. That is called PERSEVERANCE! Another thing that I think belongs in a hero is a good personality. My hero has both of these very important characteristics. That's what makes Justin Randall Timberlake exquisite!

Justin Timberlake was born on January 31, 1981, in Memphis, Tennessee.  He grew up in his hometown of Shelby Forest. Justin's music makes him who he is. He hosted my favorite TV show, "Saturday Night Live" FOUR times! Justin Randall Timberlake was discovered by Disney Channel. He was on a show called Star Search with the rest of N'SyncJustin wasn't the only one who got famous through Disney Channel. So did Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. When he was discovered he was ELEVEN YEARS OLD!! WOW!!!   He is one of the most inspirational musicians that I know. He is an American singer-songwriter, actor, record producer, businessman, and philanthropist. Truthfully, I didn't know what a philanthropist was, so I looked it up. It means a person who gives of themselves.

Justin was nominated a total of 12 times at the AMA's and won eight of those nominations. He was nominated for the Grammy's 24 times. He won nine times. JT was nominated once at the Golden Globe's. Justin won no times at the Golden Globes, though. What I find awesome is that my two favorite musicians made an album together. It was called 'Robin Thicke VS Justin Timberlake' I believe. I'm not positive! @RobinThickeOfficial #album@JustinTimberlakeOfficial

Justin is my hero, and now you know why!

Justin Timberlake - Look to the Stars
Justin Timberlake - Look to the Stars
Justin Timberlake - Look to the Stars

The first time I heard "Timberlake", I thought it was a lake filled with timber!