John WIlliam King

by Jason King of Flemington

John William King is a family man with a wife and two kids. He was born in Detroit, MI in July 7, 1957.He spent most of his life there with his three older brothers. During the school year, he was on the swim team, football, cross-country, basketball, and he also did Winter track. While doing these sports he managed to break every finger at least once. He went to Deleware University.

Later on in life he became the Director of North American Sales for a scale company called OHaus. At this job, he tries to sell scales to many different merchants by flying to other company headquarters. Also at the end of the work day, he plays voliball with other coworkers and his boss.

Now he enjoys playing the gitarr, basketball, golf, tennis, swimming, reading and watching football on the TV. His heros include his dad, Eric Clapton, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and Major Coffee.

The reason why John William King is my hero, is because he looks after me, he encourages me, and he helps me with anything I may have trouble with. He encourages me a lot when I am playing a sport like baseball and basketball. He usually hepls me with my homework when I am in need of help. He also looks after me if I am ill or injured. This man is my dad.