Karen Brookshire

by Amanda from Blue Mound

My mom is my hero! She is so smart and a very hard-working woman! She goes to work everyday and never complains about going. She was born in Texas and has lived here half of her life. She is the type of mom that cries with you on the first day of kindergarden and she cries even more when you go to middle school. I havent been to highschool yet but I'm pretty sure she will cry when I go there.

She's someone that I can always count on! She is always encourageing me to keep going when I'm down. She never gives me bad advice! She tells me to keep trying in Math even though I struggle alot in Math. I can always show her a bad grade and she won't yell at me. She will try to help me make it up . She also always gets me stuff that I want, if she has the money with her, and if she doesn't she always goes and gets the money out of the bank. She suprises me with it and tells me that she loves me! Now dont think I'm spoiled, Im just a little spoiled! She hugs me every day and tells me she loves me. This is my mom she is a great mom. No one can replace her. She's my hero.