Kevin Scott Pruitt

by Karen from Saginaw

My hero would have to be my father, Kevin Pruitt. I know that he is not a very exciting person, but he is my father. My father attended Richland High School. In high school, he played soccer in his sophmore, junior, and senior years. In his junior and senior years he played on the varsity soccer team. My father graduated in the top ten percent of his class, and was in the National Honors Society. Right now my father has a good job as the maintanence manager at Rigmar Mall. He has also coached my little brothers soccer and t-ball teams.

The qualities of my father that I have enjoyed the most would have to be that he is smart and sucessful. I look up to him because he is respectful to others, honest, caring and well he raised me. I think that my father is a great role model.

The qualities that my father has, that I could use in my life to become a better person or citizen of my school and community, would be to care for my fellow peers and friends. Also to help out around my school campus and city. One way that I could help out with my school campus would have to be with my student council. We have all kinds of different fundraisers, such as on our Open House we have a speghetti dinner for everyone who wants to attend and the student council members help out by serving drinks and cleaning up. I will do all that I can to lead a succssful life. I could be more organized and enjoy my life right now the way that it is.