lennox Lewis

by andrew vaughan

Born Sept, 2 1965, British Boxer, 1988 Olympic super heavyweight and gold medal winner Lennox Lewis. Just after Losing a high school football game Lennox said "I refuse to cry I've got bigger things to come. There's a lot more for me to achieve in life than this little high school football chapionship".

Courage: One act of courage is that Lennox is a professional boxer. Another act of courage at 12 Lennox and his mother Violet moved to Canada.

Dedicated: Lennox has to maintain his physical strength to be a proffesional boxer and that shows much dedication Lennox also shows much dedication as he has to maintain his mental strength to be a proffesional boxer.

Imperfect: Proof that Lennox is imperfect is that when he fought Oliver McCall he lost. He also showed he imperfection when he fought Hasim Rahman and lost. Being imperfect is a trait that every hero should embody.

I think Lennox Lewis Is a hero because he is a great rolemodel for younger children because he finish school and then he became a boxer and that shows that he think after education you can go for your dreams.