Lillie and Carl

by Rebekka from Dalton

Well when I was a baby I was adopted because my real parents didn't take real good care of me. Now I'm in a place living well and my health is ok. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be at school or here at Scholars' Camp. So, I'm realy glad thay did adopt me. I'm glad I'm living with my grandparents.

After I get through elementary school I'll be going here at North West Middle School and I don't really care If I have to follow the dress code. All that matters is that I pass and make it to NorthWest High School. I'm going into fourth grade and at the end of fourth grade I'll be learning Algebra I all ready know almost all of them.

High School might be hard but I don't rearly care though because once I lern it it'll proboly be a piece of cake. Then when I get through that I'll be in collage and my mom will pay my way through collage then I'll be out of school . Then I'll get a job proboly as a nurse. Then I'll have to go to nursing school if I get a job as a nurse.

I hope I'll have my mom's house because she has already paid for it. Then I won't have to pay for it, then it won't be that much to pay for.

All my dreams are made possible because of my caring parents. I can do anything --as long as my parents are by my side.