Mia Hamm

by Ashley from Coopersburg

A hero to me is a person who you look up to. Someone who makes you want to do well. A hero could be an animal or human, it does not mater. Usually, a hero is unique to you.

A hero could be anyone. A sister, a friend, anyone. It could be a dog that saved you in fire. If you are a hero, you should not be mean, you should be nice and kind. The word hero is another word for role model.

My hero is Mia Hamm. Mia is a good role model/hero. Mia is never mean. She is always levelheaded. She always has something nice to say.

She is always a good teammate. She is a good teammate to have around when you need some goals. In other words, she is a great all-around player. She is never snobby. She never makes fun of her teammates.

She has a big influence on my life. I love soccer and I love to play it. Because of her I set goals for myself. It is a lot and it's a lot more fun to play when you have make goals for yourself.