Manea Lilia

by Elena Manea from R.Floresti, s.LUNGA

Who is a hero? The hero can be a person who helps others, puts his/her life at risk. He/she can also be a role model or be an ideal person. A true hero must have the following qualities: sincere, generous, good to heart, strong, courageous, and last but not least, very wise. A hero is a person who, in the opinion of others, has many beautiful and special achievements.

As for me, my hero is my mom, Manea Lilia, because she loves me as I am. My mother is all for me, she always helps and supports me in all my attempts. She is the only person in the world who I can trust 100 percent. I can tell her everything I have, all my ideas and pains, and she understands me. For me, this person is the best mother from all over the world. She is very beautiful, sincere, sentimental, educated, creative, wise, courageous and very good doctor. I am glad she is my mom.

132642Manea Lilia Personal photo      To sum up, I would like to say that without this person I could not survive, because life is very difficult and full of troubles. I thank God to have the best mother in the world. I love my mom.