March for Our Lives Posters

A selection of March for Our Lives Posters commissioned by Adobe 1324 and the Amplifier Foundation, a design lab that build art to amplify the voices of grassroots movements.

Vote for Our Lives by Laci Jordan for Amplifier

By: Laci Jordan for the Amplifier Foundation
In partnership with Adobe Project 1324, Amplifier hosted an open call for youth art to be carried through the streets for March for Our Lives.

Help Me Save Lives by Kate De Ciccio/Amplifier

By: Kate De Ciccio
In partnership with Adobe Project 1324, Amplifier hosted an open call for youth art for the March for Our Lives campaign

Never Again by Chanelle Librada Reyes /Amplifier

By: Chanelle Librada-Reyes
In partnership with Adobe Project 1324, Amplifier hosted an open call for youth art to be carried through the streets for march for our lives.

Gun Mandala-Ban Assault Weapons by Shepard Fairey

By: Shepard Fairey
Protest Art created for the March for Our Lives sponsored by The Amplifier Foundation

Act! Fear Has No Place by Koy Suntichotinun

By: Koy Suntichotinun
Protest art created for the March for Our LIves sponsored by the Amplifier Foundation

Not One More b y Natalie Dettmer for Amplifier Art

By: Natalie Dettmer
Protest art poster created for March for Our Lives sponsored by the Amplifier Foundarion

Gun Mandala Stop the Violence by Shepard Fairey

By: Shepard Fairey
Protest Art created for March for Our Lives sponsored by The Amplifier Foundation

Protect Kids Not Guns by Micah Bazant/ Amplifier

By: Micah Bazant

Create an Activist Poster and Upload it to the MY HERO Project Gallery

External Links

Organizer created on 3/14/2019 12:28:04 PM by Adobe Project 1324 and The Amplifier Foundation

Last edited 3/19/2019 7:25:36 PM by Anthony Pouw