Margaret Thatcher

by Molley B from Chicago, Illinois in United States

133063Margaret as a prime ministerwikiquote

Like every hero, Margaret Thatcher has heroic qualities. First, she showed kindness by helping people. Margaret Thatcher was very wise. Thatcher was wise by being the head of political. Third she was helpful; she was helpful by being a prime minister. This is how Margaret Thatcher had heroic qualities.

Then Margaret Thatcher's dad was a local businessman. However, she and her family lived above a grocery store. This is Margaret Thatcher's childhood and family.

Now Margaret Thatcher is famous. She is famous for being the first woman prime minister in Great Britain. Margaret Thatcher was also in her term during the Falkland War. This is how Margaret Thatcher became famous.

133055Margaret thatcher in the folklands wartheguardian.com Margaret Thatcher changed society. Margaret Thatcher changed society by being a prime minister in 1973. She also helped by being part of the Falkland War.

Margaret Thatcher is important because she was a prime minister. Margaret Thatcher was part of the Falkland War. Margaret Thatcher died in 2013 and sadly her career was done. This was Margaret Thatcher’s life.

newton, helmet. Margaret thatcher foundation. [Online] Available https://www.margaretthatcher.org/.2019.