Markiplier and Jacksepticeye

by Abby Savage from Ontario, Oregon in United States

Hey everyone I am new to my hero and I would like to talk about two of my heroes. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Those guys to me are my heroes because I was teased a lot when I was a kid. One day some kid called me a 'weirdo'. I was upset so I went home and started sobbing. I got on my mom's computer and I went on YouTube to try and make myself feel better. As I was scrolling through I saw a guy named Markiplier, and he was playing a game called 'the forest', and he was playing with a man named Jacksepticeye. I started watching them, and without knowing I started laughing and I was wiping tears away because I was still crying and laughing at the same time. I started to watch more of Mark's and Jack's videos because they always made me laugh when I had tears in my eyes.

So time to skip a few years later: I have a smartphone and I subscribed to both men. One day I was watching one of Mark's videos and it was titled '8 million subscribers video.' So I clicked on it because I was one of those subscribers. As I was watching him he started to cry. I then started to feel wetness going down my face. I wiped my face then I realized that I was crying. He was talking to the camera but I felt like he was talking to me one on one. One time he said, "I really care about you." I then started to sob hard because I probably will never meet this kind, gentle, selfless man ever. I feel like he was there for me all along. 

Now time for Jacksepticeye. OH. MY. GOD. If you have to choose watching some boring documentary about how the world was created or watching an Irish cutie playing games and screaming and probably giving you hearing loss. Go with the Irish cutie. Jacksepticeye is the most energetic person on YouTube. Once he plays a game he continues it and makes 50+ videos for that one game. Jack I can relate to the most. He is funny, crazy, and loves dogs. Not only that he is such a meme. But on a more serious note.... He and Mark are like brothers to me and towards each other. Jack was playing a game, and he talking about how he lost his grandma, and right then and there I started to sob. Because I lost both my grandpa and my uncle on my step-dad's side, and I was really close to them, and I missed them a whole lot. (Note: the passing of my grandpa and uncle was in 2019. Jack's grandma passed in 2016, I believe. If I get it wrong, I'm sorry.) So every time when I watch Mark or Jack I know that I have two big brothers looking after me. Even though I will never meet them.