Micheal J. King

by Alex from Upper Saucon

A hero is someone who changes your life and pushes you to the limit. They can be nice to you or mean. They can make small changes something and if they are famous they can change many peoples lives, a country or the whole world. Well, my hero didn't change the world, but he did change my life.

My hero is my dad, Micheal J. King, and he only changes some people's lives. He has changed my life in many ways. More than I can count and even ways that I don't yet recognize. The biggest one is raising me, my sister, Kelsey (6), and my twin brother, Aaron (11).

He goes to Lehigh College for his master's degree and has a job as an accountant at Lehigh college, so he is very busy. He still can find time to coach our baseball team and my sister's soccer team. He will be coaching my baseball team, the Cubs, in the summer of 2001. I am in 6th gade and I have many friends I've made from sports. I play basketball, baseball, soccer, and I swim. Thanks to my dad. He is in his forties and is still athletic. He never lies, and he never gets things done quickly. It takes him a long time to get anything done, but get things done good though.

He pushes my whole family to do what we can to the best of our ability. He has been a major part in my education. Like I said, it benifits to have a father who pushes you in sports and education. He is not changing the world in any big way. He is just changing some people's very inportant future as adults lives.

I will hope to be a lot like my father when I grow up. I want to be just as good as a father as him. I hope to have some of his personality. I would like to be as athletic, coach a soccer team, a baseball team, go to Lehigh College, work as a accountant, and spend time with his family.