MY HERO Educator Information Sessions

Laura Nietzer will be hosting online MY HERO Open Office Hours for Educators the third Tuesday of each month from October through April. See below for times and registration information. 

Laura Nietzer

Open Office Hour Dates, Times and Registration Information

Please note that if you are registering from a computer, you are able to do so using the link provided.

If you are using a phone or iPad, you will need to download the Go To Training App and then use the Training ID to register. 

January 21, 2020 @ 7:00 pm (EST)

Registration Link for January 21, 2020

Use Training ID - 517-675-852

February 18, 2020 @ 4:30 pm (EST)

Registration Link for February 18, 2020

Use Training ID - 521-796-252

March 17, 2020 @ 9:00 am (EST)

Registration Link for March 17, 2020

Use Training ID - 523-777-676

April 21, 2020 @ 7:00 pm (EST)

Registration Link for April 21, 2020

Use Training ID - 639-356-396

Use the Link Below to Convert to Your Local Time Zone

(Use New York for Conversion Purposes)

Time Zone Conversion Link

In our globally connected world, we have a great opportunity to learn from one another, to exchange stories, art, and films that honor those who are tackling the great challenges of our time and working to improve the quality of life for all. Learn how to integrated MY HERO with your students. We use media, art and technology on MY HERO to celebrate the best of humanity, one story at a time. Together with teachers and students, professional writers, artists and filmmakers we have been building an online library of hope that is used in classrooms around the world.

Students are encouraged to become reporters and to use their skills as writers, artists and filmmakers to shine a light on local and global heroes in their lives.

Teachers have access to tutorials, lesson plans curated by the MY HERO staff, as well as other resources, that are available in the MY HERO Teachers Room. Educators are able to use tools available on MY HERO to manage and curate their students' work and to create media play lists from our library filled with thousands of stories, art and films to enrich learning in their classrooms around the world. MY HERO is an online journal, library and story telling platform that is child friendly, commercial free, and serves as a resource for millions of students and life learners online around the world.

Presenting at ISTE
Credit: ISTE

Organizer created on 9/19/2019 10:09:14 AM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 11/23/2020 3:11:30 PM by Laura Nietzer