MY HERO Stories

Welcome to our archive of stories! Hope you will enjoy some of our favorites...

Stories by MY HERO Staff

James Redford and Karen Pritzker

By: Betty Bailey Director James Redford and Producer Karen P...

Tiffany Shlain

By: Wendy Jewell from The MY HERO Project
Tiffany Shlain is Director and Founder of the Webby Awards.

MacGillivray Family

MacGillivray Family founded the non-profit MacGillivray Freeman Films Educational Foundation.

Maria Tallchief

By: Rebecca Miller
Maria Tallchief was a Native American ballerina known worldwide for her outstanding performances.

Stories by Professional Writers

John Muir

By: Harold W. Wood, Jr.
John Muir advocated preservation, feeling that natural areas promote mental health.

Erin Gruwell

By: Annie Merkley
Erin Gruwell continues to inspire educators and students around the world with her compassion and wisdom.

Mattie Stepanek

By: Jim Hawkins
Mattie Stepanek is a hero to people of all ages around the world.

Daniel Ellsberg

By: Robert Ellsberg
Daniel Ellsberg is a whistle blower and truth teller responsible for publishing the Pentagon Papers.

Stories by Students

Joneice

By: Kia
Joneice proved how strong a young girl can be to her sister, Kia.

Jeremy Glick

By: Emmy from Saddle River
Jeremy Glick was a hero of Flight 93 and Emmy's beloved father.

Raden Adjeng Kartini

By: Trisha from Spokane Kartini is my hero because, without ...

Temple Grandin

By: Kobie from Riley
Temple took control and embraced her autism for the greater good.

Story Organizer pages by elementary, high school, college and professional writers.

Elementary and Middle School Stories

High School Stories

College Stories

Professional Stories from MY HERO

MY HERO T-Shirt Prize Stories 2016 to 2017

Our MY HERO T-Shirt Prize Organizer shares the stories that stand out for being especially memorable in celebrating the Best of Humanity.

We would love to hear YOUR story. Create a STORY account and tell the world about your hero!

•Your submission must be your own, original work! MY HERO's mission is to celebrate the best of humanity.

•MY HERO will not knowingly exhibit any work that has been plagiarized or reproduced from another website or from any other source.

•MY HERO will not exhibit any content that promotes hatred, violence, racism, sexism, or prejudice of any kind.

•All work published by MY HERO must be appropriate for all age viewers, including students and children.