Nadine

by Mathias from France

124350HeroFacebookMy Hero

The hero of my life is a woman, a special woman for me. She is French and she is 43 years old so she was born in 1975 the 28th January. She works on society with a lot of women. She didn't take part in protest marches for women's rights because she wasn't born but she admires feminists of the past. She is pretty, intelligent and she has a lot of courage. She is the woman who has liked me all her life and who gave birth to me. No matter what silly things I'll do, she'll always be with me so she will help me in difficult times. She is my reason to live, she helps all the people who are in need. When you don't feel well she comforts you and she makes me share wonderful moments.

She did a lot of efforts for me. She had a lot of rewards during her life which allowed her to succeed in her life and she helps me to progress in my life. For me, that's what differentiates her from another mother but also she is what allows me to be here today is because she saved my life when I was small. In 2005, I was 3 years old and we were in holidays and I went swimming in a river. In this river, I was drowning and my mum saw me and she went to save me although she couldn't swim. Everything she does for me, I would do the same for her, thanks to her and everyday efforts my life is perfect.

Even though I think you've guessed who she is, let me introduce my Hero: it's my mother and I'll do anything I can to help her. For me, my mother is a Hero because a hero helps everyone, never gives up and a hero is courageous.