New York Fire Department

by Deandre Smith and Anthony Rimi from Cleveland

September 11th 2001 was a very tragic day for every American in the United States of America. Thousands of innocent men and women died a needless death and hundreds were hurt for no reason, they did nothing wrong. The New York Fire Department and The New York Police Department, were a big and wonderful help to this very sad tragedy. It will never happen again at least we all hope not. God bless all the souls that passed away on the sad and tragic day.

We admire the New York Fire Department for what they did on September 11th. They went in The World Trade Center to save people and try to put out the fire. Not knowing what was going to happen and they went to save hundreds and even thousands of lives on Sept 11th, 2001. Someday we will like to be as brave and corageous as them. They are lifesavers and they didn't have to help but they did for there country and not only that but to help the people and their selves.

What this means is all fire fighter's are willing to do what they have to do and put there life on the line for us at all times there some of the bravest people on the earth for taking that big resposibility on sept 11th 2001. We also pick them as our hero's becausethey do not hesitate to get the job done and they dont show fear or anger at all. We wonder what's going on in their head from that day they trappled over bodies. Rocks, dirt, living people and everytthing else they went through on that day.

The Arabic terriost's were behind the hole thing and that was a crazy thing to do. In New York there two twin towers that housed hundred of companies and hijacked airplane crashed into 1 of the towers and 10 minutes later the other crashed into the second tower. And people were terrorised for no reason just because they dislike americans. George W Bush the President called upon the United Nation and declared war on terrorism to band it from the world. Our US Navy Seals, air patrol, Army and the Marines are ready for any future terrorist attacks on the United States.

Not only did they risk their lives for others they helped with the big big mess from the attack. They put there lives on the line for us. This should mean a big deal to me, us and other people. Those firefighters that help should mean everything in the world today, THEY ARE TRUELY HEROS OF AMERICA. THANK YOU.

The New York Fire Department Home Page - Tells You About The New York Firefighters and September 11